 Events / LEGO World / 35
Re: Brad's talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.events.legoworld, Ray Sanders wrote:

Q: DD for Mac?
A: no

Bummer. They really don't get it do they. Mac is the premier OS on a PC. Lego
is the premier building toy set. They should be desirous of having Mac support.

Premier doesn't necessarily equal dominant. (more's the pity, sometimes) Given
that DD is free on the PC, how much would you willingly pay for DD on the Mac?
If your answer is "it should be free" then it should be clear why they didn't do
it.

Many, many thanks for the transcript Lar

My pleasure, as always. I'm just sorry we (and this was a team effort, Jan
Albert Van Ree worked very VERY hard behind the scenes to get me connectivity)
weren't able to get this to the community sooner.

++Lar