 General / 43323
Re: Brad's talk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
She should have been at LegoWorld: entire families diggin' those boxes as
well as crawling the floor (there was about half a box worth spread on the
floor) for pieces, kids telling their parents what to get, grandparents
holding the bags....

Ah, sounds chaotic enough :)
The only thing we did was support the box a little on the side with a
BASIC-bucket so we more easily could dig the corners. I'd love to empty the
whole box into a larger container or move it part by part so nothing is
missed

In this case it was a fortunate accident. Someone attempted to tilt the box, the
result was that the bottom torned loose and fell out. Several AFOL's (including
me) dived on it like a swarm of hornets and started eating themselves trough the
resulting pancake of LEGO bricks. I've never seen fingers move so fast before.
As you understand: we've had lots of fun.

I have a little work-in-progress inventory here:
http://www.lugnet.com/~1793/

Nice. I suspect that the availibility per shop will be prone to frequent
changes. I wish that someone would care to maintain an inventory of the
brickshop of Legoland Billund.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.