 General / 37089
Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:46:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
While we're discussing these in the same thread, can someone explain the
degree to which Galidor arm joints (aside from the Technic pin) and the new
Alpha Team joints are the same?

-Erik

They are exactly the same.  The Alpha Team arms ar curcular, the Galidor arms
have  robot pipes and stuff.

Good for building mechas.

:-)