 General / 37044
Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:44:24 GMT

In general these have been ranked under town, so in the same way that we
wouldn't have seperate groups for Blacktron and Ice Planet, but instead
would group them under Space, I think the same thinking applies here.  That
said, I would agree that Alpha Team might merit its own group.  It's a
pretty distinct series with characters and subthemes.  And it is currently
running so would generate discussion.  Launch Command and Time
Cruiser/Twisters were limited series which have pretty much come and gone.
I can't imagine there'd be enough discussion to warrant seperate groups for
these.
Perhaps these (especially Alpha Team) could be subgroups under the .Town
newsgroup, in the same way that there is a .Ninja sugroup in the .Castle group.

Bruce