 General / 37036
Subject:
Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 00:44:30 GMT

Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?  I
can understand Launch Command, it kinda falls under Town.  But what about Alpha
Team or Time Cruisers?  The old Alpha Team Comes Under Town, But the new Alpha
Team is more like Aquazone.  But why no time cruisrs or time twisters?

E-Mail me if you know why

thelegoinsider@glance.ody.ca

Car Lance

Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?