 General / 37074
Re: Lugnet Themes (was Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 23:30:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:

So yes ladies and gentlemen, Kudos, for chasing the Bionicle fans away, Kudos.

To quote Rodney King... "Can't we just all get along?"

Mark P.
http://www.landofbricks.com
(all Lego themes are welcome in the Land Of Bricks)

I was attempting to be arch and probably just created confusion. Sorry. The
chasing away is indeed what I was talking about. I didn't know that BZ was
in direct response to that situation on .bionicle. So sincere kudos, not
sarcastic kudos, to BZ. Huzzah, BZ!