 General / 37068
Re: Lugnet Themes (was Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:27:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
<snip>
Quantity does highlight, but in which type? Most of the posts for bionicle
are either in opposition to the concept, or argument between fans in which
bionicle can kick the others arse. (although it used to be entertaining
to read somewhat questionable comments on brickset, but then the moderators
got involved, which is a gpd thing, no doubt)

<snip>

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112
Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

I honestly cannot figure out Matt's first sentence. What? Huh?

The .bionicle group was overtly sabotaged by unfriendly zealots. Folk who
would have posted took their interest elsewhere. Kudos, gentlemen. Kudos.