 General / 37071
Re: Lugnet Themes (was Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle Beatty writes:

I honestly cannot figure out Matt's first sentence. What? Huh?

Oops!

Seems I worded it incorrectly there.
You see, I was typing several posts at one time, so I got a few things
confused, so If you want me to clarify, I will gladly.

I was responding due to the fact that several newsgroups get sufficient amount
of posts, yet others get rather low rates, and yet others that get some posts
don't exactly highlight its popularity.

Get bionicle for instance. A lot of the posts directed towards that sub
group were either in opposition to the general concept itself, or mostly by
the younger crowd that would have otherwise migrated to BZ community for
"kinder" forum posts. So, most of the posts there, even though there may be
a lot, don't exactly make it a high priority newsgroup.

Again, I apologize for the poor sentence structure there.

Hope that clarifies any questions you had in mind...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112