 General / 37088
Re: LUGNET Terms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Carter Lance writes:
What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

Thanks guys.  In case anyone else was wondering...
BURP: Big Ugly Rock Piece - either of the mountain pieces, appearing usually in
   grey shades, but also tan, yellow, white and green.
BURPMAN: Big Ugly Rock Person Made Annoyingly Nonmobile - refers to the Rock
Raiders? monster.
CRAPP: Crummy Ramp and Pit Plate - the baseplate with a ramp and pit.
POOP: Piece [that can or should be made] of Other Pieces.
SNOT: Studs Not On Top.