 General / 37087
Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:37:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
See the freakshow at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/mottled/

-- Hop-Frog

I kinda have some of those.  I have the Minifig from
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4806  and the fig's mouth is missing and I will
post pics. later.

meanwhile check out my website
glance.ody.ca/Carter/ .  It is EXTREMELY under construction and it still has my
exited typing telling you about HP.  but the slizers part rocks.