 General / 37048
37047  |  37049
Subject:
Mottled Bricks and Plates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:43:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

See the freakshow at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/mottled/

-- Hop-Frog

Message has 5 Replies:
  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) I wish I had some! Those would make for interesting floors... Wish they were on sale on bricklink or something... John Kruer (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) I've heard of them too. They are officialy called "Flame Bricks". (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)
  Lego, LD Sell these bricks! (was: Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!)

Dear Lego and LD, These are the neatest pieces. I have heard of them many times but necer seen them until now, and man, how cool! I could foresee pack of 25 random mottled bricks for sale as a nostalgia pack, maybe $10. Other neat ways of selling (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)
  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) I kinda have some of those. I have the Minifig from (URL) and the fig's mouth is missing and I will post pics. later. meanwhile check out my website glance.ody.ca/Carter/ . It is EXTREMELY under construction and it still has my exited typing (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)
  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) Not to bring up a dead topic, but I just got a flame-colored brick! Friday I finally opened my #7163 Republic Gunship after waiting 8 months from the time I bought it at the Discover Channel Store. In it, I got a big surprise! Not an extra (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)