 General / 41556
Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
See the freakshow at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/mottled/

-- Hop-Frog

Not to bring up a dead topic, but I just got a flame-colored brick! Friday I
finally opened my #7163 Republic Gunship after waiting 8 months from the
time I bought it at the Discover Channel Store.  In it, I got a big
surprise! Not an extra cloth cape, or fifth Clone Trooper Helmet like others
have gotten in rare instances, but an even more rare Flame-Colored brick!
Really!

Gallery: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37821

Deep links:
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Copyright/MISC/flamebricks/flamebrickfront.png
...and...
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Copyright/MISC/flamebricks/flamebrickback.png
(warning, LARGE IMAGES!)

In bag #1 there was an 8x2 45 degree slope. It is mainly white, but all over
it there is a swirl of PURPLE! It is not quite as crazy as the ones in the
above link, but it is sooo cool.

Also, because I originally posted this at FBTB, in one of the responses
another FBTB forum member told about how he also got a flame-colored brick
in his RGS.  Here is a quote from him:

This has happened to me with A RGS as well.
The pictures are in Artguy's Brickshelf gallery, because when I got them, I
didn't have a gallery.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=277062
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=277063

---Clone with a Lightsaber

Just too excited to not share this.  Thanks for bothering with looking!

Jeremy Scott