 General / 37056
Subject:
LUGNET Terms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:27:55 GMT

What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

Re: LUGNET Terms
What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

Hey, I'm kinda seeing a pattern here:  SNOT, BURPS, CRAPS, etc.  What will TLC
come up with next, FARTS?  POOPS?

Re: LUGNET Terms
What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

Hey, I'm kinda seeing a pattern here:  SNOT, BURPS, CRAPS, etc.  What will TLC
come up with next, FARTS?  POOPS?

First of all, TLC didn't make these up, we the people of lugnet did. And
there allready is a POOP: peice of other parts/peices.

:-D

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

Re: LUGNET Terms
What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

You will no doubt want to check out the Acro FAQ:
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

-John

Re: LUGNET Terms