 General / 37093
RE: LUGNET Terms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 04:09:10 GMT

I would like to submit the following new acronym for consideration:

SWAMP: Sticker Which Adheres to Multiple Pieces

I've been privately referring to them as SWAMPs ever since I encountered
them.

I think it is very appropriate, especially as I am now considering freeing
some elements from the SWAMPs that currently contain them.

-Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Car Lance
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 7:41 AM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LUGNET Terms

In lugnet.general, Carter Lance writes:
What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means • Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of • something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

Thanks guys.  In case anyone else was wondering...
BURP: Big Ugly Rock Piece - either of the mountain pieces, appearing usually
in
   grey shades, but also tan, yellow, white and green.
BURPMAN: Big Ugly Rock Person Made Annoyingly Nonmobile - refers to the Rock
Raiders? monster.
CRAPP: Crummy Ramp and Pit Plate - the baseplate with a ramp and pit.
POOP: Piece [that can or should be made] of Other Pieces.
SNOT: Studs Not On Top.