 General / 37097
Re: LUGNET Terms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:30:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle Keppler wrote:

In lugnet.general, Carter Lance writes:
What are SNOT, BURPS, LURPS, CRAPPS, and other terms? I know SNOT means Studs
Not On Top, and that burps and lurps mean like, mountain parts of something,
but what do they stand for exactly?

Hey, I'm kinda seeing a pattern here:  SNOT, BURPS, CRAPS, etc.  What will TLC
come up with next, FARTS?  POOPS?

First of all, TLC didn't make these up, we the people of lugnet did. And
there allready is a POOP: peice of other parts/peices.

BURP and CRAPP predate LUGNET.  These terms came from RTL, the usenet
newsgroup formerly known as rec.toys.lego.  I *think* SPUD and POOP also
predate LUGNET, but I'm not sure...

Steve