 FAQ / 1163
1162  |  1164
Subject:
Weekly FAQ installment, July 2 - July 9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:11:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi!

This is the first weekly FAQ installment.

It will consist of two parts every week:

1. A totally new entry to the Commonfolk's FAQ, a humor-oriented Q&A about
lugnet.
http://www.lugnet.com/faq/~88/

2. An already-existing entry from the Acronym FAQ, a list of most (hopefully
all) commonly used acronyms on lugnet.
http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

So far the introduction. Now the first weekly installment!

----

This week's commonfolk entry:

"Why is such a large portion of LUGNET made of compartmentalized dorks?"

http://www.lugnet.com/faq/~88/CD

----

This week's acronym:

CAD: Computer Aided Design.

----

Hope you enjoyed, and feel free to submit new FAQ entries for both the
Commonfolk's FAQ and the acronym FAQ. Please contact me by email:
shirid@hotmail.com