 General / 35798
Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 06:17:56 GMT

The saddest part of all this, for me, is the 'loss' of the Instructions
scans. Do you think it might be possible to release them on CD's? I would
imagine the sale of the (discontinued) instructions would help pay for the
site - provided of course you can work out some kind of agreement with LEGO.

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:

A related concequence is that the Instruction and Catalog scan library had to
be taken offline.  This was necessary because the Company had not yet received
permission from LEGO to use them on a commercial site, and to reduce bandwidth
costs.  I sincerely hope that a workable business solution can be found for
those two issues.

Kevin M Loch
Manager,
Brickshelf L.L.C.