 General / 35745
Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:35:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
While this has been in progress for some time, it was
accellerated by the fact that I lost my job yesterday.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Good luck finding a new one.

Brickshelf must now support itself, as I am unable to.  Brickshelf
will soon be selling Brickshelf branded merchandise, as well as other products
of interest to it's visitors.  It will also soon have banner ads (ugh),
although I will try to do that in a tasteful (yet effective) manner.

Tasteful, IMO, is as small as possible (1x1 pixel!), but I know that isn't an
option.  I'm sure you'll figure something out...just don't use pop-ups.

Kevin M Loch
Manager,
Brickshelf L.L.C.

So, um, how many people are "employed" by Brickshelf L.L.C.?  Two? :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org