 General / 35762
Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:53:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:

It will also soon have banner ads (ugh),
although I will try to do that in a tasteful (yet effective) manner.

Eww... I'm sure you hate having to do this.  Have you considered other
options, like subscriptions to upload images to the member gallery?  From
what I understand, banners don't pay that much, if you had something like a
$5/mo subscription for each gallery member, your active membership might
drop a bit, but you might be able to pay for it without needing banners.

What is wrong with banners, per se? I've got a banner ad that I'm going to
be running in various places, are you saying that you'd have an issue with
that banner being seen on BrickShelf if Kevin and I came to terms on pricing
and impressions?