 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
Brickshelf L.L.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.brickshelf
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:16:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Brickshelf L.L.C.
Telephone: (703) 961-1408
http://www.brickshelf.com/

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 22, 2002

Brickshelf L.L.C., a Virginia Limited Liability Company
has aquired the Brickshelf.com website from it's founder,
Kevin M. Loch. Brickshelf.com is a popular online community
where young and old LEGO(R) enthusiasts share their
creations and experiences.  Mr. Loch will continue to
run the website as Manager of Brickshelf L.L.C.

Brickshelf(tm) is a trademark of Brickshelf L.L.C.
LEGO(R) is a registered trademark of the LEGO Company which
does not sponsor, authorize or endorse Brickshelf.com.

                   ######