 General / 35756
Re: Brickshelf L.L.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:39:59 GMT

Let me say I hope that running this as a business pays off for you. As a
small business owner myself I know the delight and aggravation of ownership.
I will start by putting my money where my mouth is by adding to my
contribution to Lugnet funds. Many of us have been taking this site for
granted for far too long. I looked at the "above and beyond" donor list and
it was pathetic. I will also buy a shirt that I will wear with pride at work
in my comic shop as I try to steer new people your way. Good Luck
                               Jim