 Events / BrickFest / 2843
Re: Keynote presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:20:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(temp loss of connection)

Showed a nifty hat. Classic Space LOGO hat with "LEGO in space since 1978"

Lego digital Designer

PAB tie in

A teaser;

What if there was a LEGO factory where you could create your own models, produce
their own models, buy them, share their own models and communicate with other
fans?

wild cheering

In july Jake teased the Germans with a color stack... Dark Green!

One more teaser of a hood shot!

Then the model... It's a GP in BNSF colors!

A new part! 1x1x1/2 slope

Due in November

Prototype only.

Re: Keynote presentation