 Events / 2319
Re: AFOLs feelin' no love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:08:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Then I guess I am going to be another stick in the mud!!!

I am looking to host an event in 2008 as well.  In Ohio.  THE CENTER OF THE
UNIVERSE.

I already have the venue, but I DO NOT WANT TO PULL ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE OTHER
places.  SO I am going to need some help planning a date for it.

Looks like Sept will be it!!!

I need to put together a team to make it a hit.  And with NO venue cost I can
spend the money on brick and advertisement.

Dan