 Events / 2275
Re: HoB 2006 ( was: home-brewed Skunk Works (Re: AFOLs feelin' no love))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:38:23 GMT

Okay - catching up on this portion of the posting tree...

1)  As I recall, I was the one that got Circe in the corsett in the first place
for all of you guys to ogle...(Brian, you still owe me the picture)

2)  As I recall, it wasn't just Steve's hotel room...It was my hotel room,
John's hotel room and Brian Davis' hotel room too.

3)  As I recall, I abandoned the skunk works in favor of lots of alcohol and a
slave auction (Matt and I almost won the two women - nameless, but hot)...thanks
Fradel for driving to the liquor store that night  :)

Okay...what happens at HoB, stays at HoB...