 Events / 2265
Re: AFOLs feelin' no love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:57:36 GMT

In lugnet.events, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:

What a thread! A show with everything except Eric Sophie!

-Keith

Dude, was that even necessary? He’s been minding his own business. Just leave him be already.

I guess I should have said Yul Brenner? Did anyone get that?

“Leave him be” ??? You’ve been watching too many westerns. I bet you the last person to take offense to that would be Eric Sophie. Of all the things I’ve said to him online and upfront, that’s waaaaay down the list of things to be offended by. Sophie is, and always will be...a magnificent bastard.

I understand Fradel’s concern-- envoking Eric’s name is tantamount to using the “N” word.... kinda volatile, especially in the hands of a smackpro like yourself;-) The “e” word?

hehe-- “Yul Brenner”. I resemble that comment!

Well, ‘nuf said. I’m off to cap myself.

JOHN