 Events / 2254
Re: AFOLs feelin' no love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.events, Joe Meno wrote:
The next best memory was the year before seeing the first public GBC. And
watching this bridge slowly overtake its table in the background.

Joe

By the way.... the big white bridge will be making another appearnace. It's
currently on display at COSI Toledo (a childrens science museum in Toledo, OH),
but in the spring it will be removed from there and reassembled at BrickWorld
2008.

It could be its final appearance anywhere. I'm getting really tired of setting
that thing up.