 Events / 2318
2317  |  2319
Subject:
Working on planning a Brickfest East Coast 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:43:54 GMT

Hi, I run the LEGO(r) based toy museum in Bellaire, OHIO

www.brickmuseum.net

I was looking into the possible running of a Brickfest East Coast in 2008, and
was wondering if we could get some input from the LEGO(r) community.

We just created a new user group WheelLUG, and would like to see if we can
sponser the event.  We have the forum already, so our costs could be put into
advertising the event, and buying brick for people to build with.  I would like
to have a two tier event.  Bring your own MOCs, and Build a permanent display
with our bricks for the world to see.

Please let me know

Dan Brown toymuseum@hotmail.com

Thanks