 Events / 2317
2316  |  2318
Subject:
Brickvention 2008 registrations.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:43:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just a reminder that registration is open for Brickvention 2008.

Information about the event can be found at:
http://www.brickventures.com/index.php/Brickvention-2008.html

Registration form can be found at:
http://www.brickventures.com/index.php/Brickvention-2008-Registration.html

Important information about Brickvention:
Date: Saturday Jan. 26 and Sunday 27 Jan. 2008
(Saturday is only open to pre-registered attendees. Sunday is open to the
Public)
Location: Level 12, 300 Flinders St. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (right in
the CBD, across the road from Flinders St. train station.)

And for the tennis fans...The Australian Open is on at the same time, so feel
free to use that as an excuse to head on down here for Brickvention :D