 Dear LEGO / 5296
Re: MegaBloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 17:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Noeckel wrote:

snip

For me, the Viking line was a breath of fresh air.. but from what I heard it’s been held
back from N. America indefinitely?

According to Jake, Vikings will be available from Shop at Home in North America.
These sets just became available on many European SAH's and will probably be at
US SAH soon.  I do agree that not releasing the sets in NA is stupid because
kids here would like them.  Dino Attack will also be popular.  Its too bad
stores can't have both.

Ben

Yah, but i was wondering, or secretly hopping that it'd reach mass retail in the
U.S. and Canada!

I recall now that it might have been pushed back a year in our market...

What i'd really like are some definitive answers regarding product availability.

Thanks though,

             --==Richard==--