 Dear LEGO / 5283

Subject:
MegaBloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 08:10:51 GMT

!Hey guys,

                _MegaBloks_

Yup, that's right... i'm using the 'MB' word! ...lol

Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask, but… does MegaBloks have an open forum
for their product lines like Lego does with this here fan-site ‘Lugnet’...

What i mean to say is… is there an Mbugnet?

Because with Lego slipping and the new MegaBloks pirates line and their new
perfect minifigs that mirror Blastermans, I just find that they better suit my
building needs now.

So yah, i'm jumping ship, pun-intended.
MegaBloks just got a better future with better product development.
Lego will always be the staple for it's core bricks, but it's limited to that
because of its slow inclination to develop and its unwillingness to better its
brick accessories. This, along with the juniorzation, which lately has gotten
better, and the color issue. But TLG's lack of realism simply puts MegaBloks
ahead in my mind. Here’s what I’m talking about:
http://www.megabloks.com/en/products/browse.php?level=2&level2=1&subCat=25&lId=0

I'll still buy bulk bricks from TLG, and the occasional buckets, but MegaBloks
will supply the rest. I've no longer got any product loyalty for Lego. For me,
the Viking line was a breath of fresh air.. but from what I heard it’s been held
back from N. America indefinitely?

Just some of my thoughts...

Thanx 4 listening,

                                          --==Richard==--