 Dear LEGO / 5294
Re: MegaBloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 17:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Patrick McFarland wrote:
Richard Noeckel wrote:
Just some of my thoughts...

Eh, I don't like the Dragon product line.

Did i mention the MB Dragon’s line somewhere?!?
(I don't think i linked to it?)

Actually i was referring to their new 'Pyrate' line and how they reinvented the
minifig that really got my attention. Interestingly enough though, the Dragon
line was just the start of MB's direction into something better. Just look on
Brickshelf(R) lotsa pieces from MB are being used to supplement and detail Lego
landscapes.

So yah, i guess the Dragons line served as a catalyst for my interest into MB.

                --==Richard==--