 Dear LEGO / 5287
Re: MegaBloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:16:41 GMT

Richard Noeckel wrote:
Just some of my thoughts...

Eh, I don't like the Dragon product line. The occasional special piece in a
kit is great (Bionicle pushes the limits of good taste, but doesn't break
them), the Dragon line is hard to be considered bricks at all. From what
I've seen, there are very few studs on many of their products (such as this
dragon-in-an-egg product, I can't find any studs or stud holes in it; to be
fair, the translucent foggy shell does obscure some of it).

I haven't seen their Pirate line, because Walmart is carrying less of MB
than they are of LEGO (see "Ahh, the old times..."), so its just 3 or 4
different Dragon products, their Marvel line (of which I can say is just a
clone of the Bionicle-in-a-can or Knights-in-a-can concept), and their
micro-building stuff. About a dozen products total.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,