 Dear LEGO / 5285
Re: MegaBloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Noeckel wrote:
!Hey guys,

                _MegaBloks_

Yup, that's right... i'm using the 'MB' word! ...lol

Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask, but… does MegaBloks have an open forum
for their product lines like Lego does with this here fan-site ‘Lugnet’...

I personally don't know - but Lugnet DOES have a forum for discussing Megabloks
and other clone brands: <http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands> .

You'll probably get more information there.

-Lenny

:followups to o-t.clone-brands