Re: Rebirth of Castle Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 19:33:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:
So… what would be your castle ‘wish-list’ for LEGO Direct???

In addition, will we be able to specify "color" of each part we are group
ordering!?!  Then I could get my Trans-Purple window elements and Flaming
Swords!!!!!  I guess we could take a group vote to appease the bean counters

Two words...

Black Swords