Re: Chapter 1 of "The chronicles of Scar"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 01:19:22 GMT

Wonderful Job, Shiri! I really enjoy how much personality your characters
have. I like the camera angles used for the pictures of the sentry guard
chasing URU (the creature). The story was great, nice job of introducing
some of your characters, while also making a reader (viewer?) curious about
your storyline.

  -L