Re: Chapter 1 of "The chronicles of Scar"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:21:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Rob Drechsel writes:
You said the next chapter
would take a while, but do you have any idea when it will be up?

Well, I already have a general idea of what will be in it. I was just planning
to start the actual write-up today...
I have no idea when it'll be finished, I hope it'll be up in less than a
month. I can promise you it'll be done before the ides of July (at which point
I'll be leaving for a month in Israel, so I have to finish it before I go!).

Looks good, you did a nice job on the scenery.

Thanks! BTW, thanks to everyone for the comments!

-Shiri

Sounds good, I think everybody is looking forward to it.

Rob