Re: Chapter 1 of "The chronicles of Scar"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 13:27:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi!

Chapter 1 is up, see it here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/chapter1.html
<snip>

I really liked your story so far.  Great photography too.  I was a little
puzzled as to who was saying what in the following snippet:

The creature turns around to see a sentry guard.
“What is it?” it asks the guard.
“Who are you,” repeats the frantic guard.
“Yes, that’s me.”

I've worked it out...but it seemed a little awkward to me at first.  I really
look forward to the rest of the story.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu