Re: Rebirth of Castle Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 00:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:

We now have an opportunity to demand the resurection of the long lost
Castle ‘body armor.’

This is our chance to unite for the creation of bulk Castle • accessories!!!!!!!!
I know that once this system takes effect I will be ordering bulk part of :

Body Armor (I'll take 200)
Black Swords (I'll take 100 or more)
and much much more...

So… what would be your castle ‘wish-list’ for LEGO Direct???

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Pederson  writes:

I'd like to see more round shields, light grey flared helmets, dark grey • bullet
helmets, light grey swords and light grey castle walls.  They could churn out
tons of these for us castle folk I bet.

Another thing I'd love to see is old shields like from the first three castle
sets, early crusaders and falcons.  I wonder what the chances of those would
be?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, if we only band together and rally for the pieces we
need, then our buying power will enable us to make the choices that we’ve
never had before!

Whole armies of sub-terrain Molten Men carrying lava-shields and wielding
flame swords (Round translucent Orange Shields and Chrome Red Long Swords)
will clash with the Ice Sabers (Translucent Blue Pirate Sabers and Clear oval
Shields) of the Polar Hordes. The unyielding rage of the battle will ravage
the earth and awakening the reapers of the night. These demons shall descend
upon the blood scorn warriors and cleave mortal limbs from their decapitated
bodies. (Dark red dragons with armor clad spits, Dark Purple Body Armor)

The possibilities are endless!!!

Let us creat NEW parts!

Sincerely,

Richard