 Castle / 4651
Re: Rebirth of Castle Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 03:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:
So… what would be your castle ‘wish-list’ for LEGO Direct???

In addition, will we be able to specify "color" of each part we are group
ordering!?!  Then I could get my Trans-Purple window elements and Flaming
Swords!!!!!  I guess we could take a group vote to appease the bean counters

Two words...

Black Swords

More words:  Transparent, flaming swords!

Hmm, has anyone tried a light saber hilt with an trans-orange flame in it?
That would be a nice looking weapon. Another would be the light saber hilt
with a trans-orange chainsaw blade.

Frank