 Castle / 4650
Re: A few pictures of something...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 17:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dylan Bradley writes:
I've been fiddling around with me new camera, and I took a few pictures of a
'desert stronghold' I've been working on for about a week. This isn't a big
monstrous super-castle, just a small, smug stronghold. :-)

Nice job! I like the well, and the way you have the castle walls all raised by
one brick. The corner towers look good too.
One thing I'd like to see, though, is some interior details... it's somewhat
dull when the inside is empty.

All in all, great stronghold!

-Shiri