Re: Rebirth of Castle Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 19:17:52 GMT

We now have an opportunity to demand the resurection of the long lost
Castle ‘body armor.’

This is our chance to unite for the creation of bulk Castle • accessories!!!!!!!!
I know that once this system takes effect I will be ordering bulk part of :

Body Armor (I'll take 200)
Swords (I'll take 100 or more)
and much much more...

So… what would be your castle ‘wish-list’ for LEGO Direct???

I'd like to see more round shields, light grey flared helmets, dark grey bullet
helmets, light grey swords and light grey castle walls.  They could churn out
tons of these for us castle folk I bet.

Another thing I'd love to see is old shields like from the first three castle
sets, early crusaders and falcons.  I wonder what the chances of those would
be?