Re: Rebirth of Castle Body Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 05:51:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:
To the nation of Castle enthusiast,

We now have an opportunity to demand the resurection of the long lost
Castle `body armor.'

This is our chance to unite for the creation of bulk Castle • accessories!!!!!!!!
I know that once this system takes effect I will be ordering bulk part of :

Body Armor (I'll take 200)
Swords (I'll take 100 or more)
and much much more...

So... what would be your castle `wish-list' for LEGO Direct???

In addition, will we be able to specify "color" of each part we are group
ordering!?!  Then I could get my Trans-Purple window elements and Flaming
Swords!!!!!  I guess we could take a group vote to appease the bean counters
at LEGO.
Oh boy, oh boy!
Aaron

I'm maintaining a page with a list of the parts people would like to see from
Lego Direct. It's not official or anything, just a page I put up to let LD know
what we're interested in. You're welcome to send me an email with your wants
list; just see the submission guidelines at the end of the page.

http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml