Subject:
THE EASTER INVASION: The Second Wave!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 07:14:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am far from completing my fortress, but my gatehouse is 75%
complete...Postings seem to be low in CW and Castle, so I figured I would
make a modest contribution...

Visit Ninjada at:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

I am still working on the dungeon/foundation...as well as the whole curatin
wall and palace.  Character mini-bios on the way