Re: THE EASTER INVASION: The Second Wave!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 13:43:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I am far from completing my fortress, but my gatehouse is 75%
complete...Postings seem to be low in CW and Castle, so I figured I would
make a modest contribution...

Visit Ninjada at:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

This is definitely your best work to date.   The top
tier with the red/brown railing is a wonderful rendition
of the top tier of a Japanese castle I came across called
Azuchi-jo.  And I like the combo of the black slope
pieces anchoring the plate roofs - very natural look and
nice integration. (Plus less slope pieces used)
Great stuff !   Keep up the good work.
KK