 Castle / 5619
Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 02:50:46 GMT

Ok, more pictures here:

Kyla Vulfsdottir, Jorek Gundersson, Karl Gundersson, Rolf (the standard bearer)

Vulf Gundersson, Helga, Dirk Vulfson

Chandruth Firemaster, a pair of wolfmen.

Please go ahead and add me to Castle World. I'm not sure if Vulf is my sigfig or not yet, but please add a link to clan Vulf.

Frank