 Castle / 5613
Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:24:25 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

(there's a joke hiding in there somewhere)

Reeeeeeeally? <grin>

Please clarify, I haven't been following .pirates *that* carefully; Frank-ly,
(1) I haven't been following much of lugnet carefully at all... I barely even
noticed I won CLSOTW... (2) ... just barely keeping up on .castle.

Which reminds me... nice job on the MOC, Frank! I like it. I suspect you won't
be having lack-of-brick problems, like moi, eh? <grin>

Oh, I don't know, I think it is quite possible that I will run out of
bricks on this creation. I'm already almost out of red 2x4 bricks, and I
have a lot more support superstructure to go (which will likely eat up
all the blue and yellow bricks).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com