 Castle / 5601
Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - more pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Ok, as promised, I've got more pictures. I'm not sure whether I'll continue
this project or abandon it.

By all means continue, looks cool so far.  I particurly like the picture where
there is more "narrative" at work -- as where the boat is coming out from
underneath the bridge.  Once you develop some characters, I'm sure it will be
a great addition to CW.

I didn't get the part about "TLC's IP" -- what does this mean?  I personally
feel VERY free to use their logos and symbols with impunity in my own
creations.

-- Richard