 Castle / 5603
Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - more pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:11:09 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Ok, as promised, I've got more pictures. I'm not sure whether I'll continue
this project or abandon it.

By all means continue, looks cool so far.  I particurly like the picture where
there is more "narrative" at work -- as where the boat is coming out from
underneath the bridge.  Once you develop some characters, I'm sure it will be
a great addition to CW.

Of course there's the minor detail that sailboats can't make it under
the bridge... 6057 is a _little_ shorter than the ship from 6277, but
only by a brick or two.

I didn't get the part about "TLC's IP" -- what does this mean?  I personally
feel VERY free to use their logos and symbols with impunity in my own
creations.

If you look at my postings over in lugnet.off-topic.debate, you'll
understand. I would actually feel more free if I were to make the sails
myself, but I am talking about commissioning someone else to make them.
That moves it from a personal use situation, to a selling a derrivative
of the logo.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com