 Castle / 5615
Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Karl Gundersson, commander of the , Vulf's brother
Vulf Gundersson, leader of the pack, the eldest.
Chandruth Firemaster, one of the best fire magicians in the North. One of • Chandruth's accomplishments are the firecasters the Pack's
Dirk Vulfson, Vulf's 13 year old son, Dirk is a crackshot with bow, and
From left to right, bottom row:
Helga, Vulf's wife. She's also a mean archer.
Kyla Vulfsdottir, Kristoff and Helga's 19 year old daughter, she is captain of
Jorek Gundersson, the youngest brother, captain of The Black Vulf, the other

Hehehehehe, All I can think of is:

"Derrrr vas Karl Gunderson and Vulf Gunderson and Dirk Gunderson and Helga
Gunderson and Jorek Gunderson and Kyla Gunderson, and Gunder Gunderson? Yes, he
vas der tuuuuu."

:) :)  If you do't get the joke, go to:

http://phc.bach.mpr.org/performances/19991218/index.shtml

and listen to time index 08:12