 Castle / 5620
CORRECTIONS: Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 02:52:57 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...
Ok, I decided to take a break from massive earth moving, and work up some characters, here they have all posed for the artist (who
is sitting on a flying carpet off the cliff face...):

From left to right, top row:

Karl Gundersson, commander of the , Vulf's brother

Vulf Gundersson, leader of the pack, the eldest.

Chandruth Firemaster, one of the best fire magicians in the North. One of Chandruth's accomplishments are the firecasters the • Pack's
ship's are armed with. Note the use of a spider cape reversed (the spider is pretty well hidden). Note that Chandruth's seamstress
has monogrammed the inside of his cape...

Dirk Vulfson, Vulf's 13 year old son, Dirk is a crackshot with bow, and carry's a Black Radly (which is not in the picture - extra
credit for catching the reference).

From left to right, bottom row:

Helga, Vulf's wife. She's also a mean archer.

Helga's full name is Helga Kendriksdottir.

Kyla Vulfsdottir, Kristoff and Helga's 19 year old daughter, she is
                   ^^^^^^^^
                   Oops - that should be Vulf

captain of The Red Vulf, one of the two ships Vulf's pack
commands.

Jorek Gundersson, the youngest brother, captain of The Black Vulf, the other ship under Vulf's forces. Jorek was seriously injured,
and lost many of his crew, when The Black Vulf was attacked by a sea dragon. Jorek singlehandledly dispatched the dragon.

Princess Dorianna. I'm not sure which faction she belongs to, but as I  was putting minifigs together, I remembered I wanted to try
out the Belville crown on indian hair (it has a pin on the bottom).

I should have used a grey backrgound for better viewing.

Frank